Just a little note

I've talked about swagbucks on here before... It's a search site. Occasionally when you search, you win swagbucks. The bucks can be used in the swagbucks store to buy various prizes - small things, like pens, pencils, to giftcards, to big things like a wii or a ps3. It helped A LOT with my Christmas shopping, I redeemed my swagbucks for Amazon giftcards... Well. There is NO better time to join swagbucks. You are now able to use swagbucks to help relief efforts in Haiti. If you sign up under my referral link, I will win whatever swagbucks you win, and from now until they stop, all the swagbucks I earn will be going to help Haiti. SO JOIN! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ComplicatedLo Even if you just sign up and donate your sign up swagbucks, it'll help. What are you waiting for? It's FREE and you're helping people! If you want to check our where the money will be going, you can read the blog here: http://bit.ly/5mZcOp

This is a PERFECT opportunity if you're like me - low on funds, but wanting DESPERATELY to help. When you sign up they give you swagbucks... I think usually three. Even if you sign up and ONLY donate those 3 swagbucks... EVERY little bit will help. So PLEASE, sign up. The search engine is just as good as google, I use it all the time.

Thanks!

2 comments:

thanks for the info!

 

I signed up a while ago under you and I've already gotten $20 in amazon cards and I'm almost to another one, and I don't have any referrals either.

Whitney