No post tomorrow

Sorry guys, I think I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow's post... I'm having a little bit of writers block when it comes to the flashback posts... To a point where I think I may cancel them altogether... I'm not sure. I thought I was going to have time to work on it today, but my plans got a little off track when my Mom called this morning and said she had lost her car keys and needed me to bring the spare set that my sister keeps... So basically, I'm behind, and if I don't get to the laundry and the dishes... Well. We'll have nothing to wear and nothing to eat off of.

And tomorrow's a busy day anyway - my son has his surgery appointment in the AM, and then I also scheduled a hair cut for him (which, seeing how early we need to get up to make the surgery appointment, may have been a mistake to schedule the hair cut. Whoops.)

Anyway, so if there is a post, it most likely won't be till later in the day. Now I need to jet, put my son down for his nap before he explodes and then get on the cleaning.

8 comments:

I would be totally fine with you doing away with the flashback posts, I think they have served their purpose on giving us background on Ella's life and her relationships but the fun stuff is the current, like what is going to happen with Drew!

 

Would you consider wrapping up the flashback somehow before dropping it? I love flashbacks, but if it's an either/or situation, I'd prefer present time posts.

 

Hope everything goes ok with the surgery appt for your son!

I wouldn't mind if you finished with the flashback posts. just promise you'll let us know what happened with Jacob (if he's ok or still destructive)

great blog! love reading it!!

 

Hope everything goes well for your son's surgery! And I agree with Anon and Fenhu - if you want to do away with them we totally understand. :) Best wishes on the chores too...I was doing that all last night myself...minus the toddler.

 

Let me know how the surgery goes, I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. Flashbacks, your prob almost up to present day anyway. I mean after this weekend with Jason, he winds up back with Kayla, they become engaged, he goes back to Iraq comes home and then there is the wedding, and we know everything from there.

 

There will come a logical point to dropping the flashbacks (when the past catches up with the present time start of this blog), but I don't think we're there yet. Please keep them around until all the loose ends from the past are tied up.

 

I'm with NKOTB Stalker - I'm okay with ending the flashbacks, but I just want to know how Jacob ends up.

 

Hope everything with your son is ok. I agree with everyone else, if you can just wrap up the FB's that would be great. I really just want to know that Jacob (as jerky as he is) eventually finds his way again, even though it isn't with Ella.